As a District Manager, you’ll get a full year of training to prepare you for success. It’s an incredible hands-on learning experience that immerses you in the day-to-day operations of ALDI and exposes you to our entire business – all while you receive your full starting salary of $75K.
Your First Year
The first part of your training will be spent in the store developing your knowledge of daily operations, such as merchandising, ordering, scheduling, inventory, and cash control. We use this time to help you sharpen your problem-solving and decision-making skills, as well as build leadership abilities.
In the second phase, you’ll be partnered with a seasoned District Manager who will help strengthen your entire skill set and prepare you to supervise an entire district of your own. It’s an invaluable opportunity to learn from some of the best and brightest at ALDI.
A detailed breakdown of your first year.
Our extensive 50-week hands-on training program includes:
- 3 weeks with Peer Advisor
- 5 weeks of In-Store training
- 1 week of Warehouse Training
- 6 weeks as Acting Assistant Store Manager
- 1 week of Store Training Overview
- 14 weeks as Acting Store Manager
- 1 week of Real Estate & Purchasing Training
- 6 weeks of DM Training, Phase I
- 1 week of Administration Training
- 6 weeks of DM Training, Phase II
- 1 week of Executive Training with the Vice President & Director of Operations
- 4 weeks Managing your District with Supervision
- Various 1 day career development seminars